SPOILER ALERT!

An Abundance of Katherines

An Abundance of Katherines - John Green

This book was not at all what I expected. For one I expected it to be a usual John Green Book with a gripping, heart wrenching tale that I didn't want to end. But this was not the case. An abundance of Katherines by John Green was very slow. It took me forever to read even tho it was only a couple hundred pages. it should have only taken me a couple days. But after a few pages of reading I would be bored or tired and would put the book away. I forced myself to read over 100 pages in one night because I wanted to get the book finished so I could move on with my TBR for the month. This does not mean the book was bad. It was actually pretty good. It was just really slow. The story is of a boy named Colin who had just been broken up with his 19th girl named Katherine. So him and his sorta but not really funny friend Hassan head out on a road trip where they end up in GutShot Tennessee working for Hollis Wells along with her daughter Lindsay. Blah blah blah, some deeps stuff, idiots, some secrets, some cheating, Colin and Lindsay get together and Hassan finally goes to school. That's the gist of the book. See not overly interesting.